My Sadhana Of Tapa

 Sorry, I couldn't talk or wish just now.

As I am on my second phase of sacrificial silence and  fasting for a week of the second time.

As My Sacrificial Silence n Fasting consist of 5 phases to be done in a year.

The phases are as follows:-

1. 4 weeks of 3 days Silence N Fasting- completed.

2. 3 times of 1 week Silence n Fasting - this is my 2nd week

3. 2 times of 2 weeks Silence n Fasting- 

4. 1 time of 1 month Silence n Fasting 

5. 1 time of 40 days Silence n Fasting.

I can text or write and communicate 

However no talking as far as possible. 

If I do it will break my vow and sacrificial tapa.

My obeisance if I anyway cause any hurt or misinterpretation of my sadhana๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿฝ‍♂️๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom Of Peace

Spiritual Wisdom

Life Lesson From Scuba Diving