Why Hindus Can't Eat Beef
As I know why hindu won't eat meat
1.Religious obligation
2.Cow basically part of life of hindu living as it ploughs the land, it gives milk n it is a pet
3.In Hinduism it takes a form of pet of Siva and favoured animal
4.Sanatana Dharma which is Hinduism is a branch believe in all live have Consciousnesses within which is part of Pure Consciousnesses which all conscious are one.As such we cant sacrifice or kill any living orgasim -Ahimsa.
So we suppose to do self Sadhana of tapa by sacrificing ourself by fasting and penance rather than taking any life.
In that ideology of Santana Dharma which Hinduism is based- so be cow or living animal we can kill for consumption.
I am sharing what little knowledge I have on spiritualism and of Existence in thr form of Consciousnesses. ππ½π€²πΌππ½♂️
Comments
Post a Comment