Our life journey- it looks long

 *This real life cycle in time comparing with my recent Drift Dive in Indonesia.I wrote after chat with my son of his experience of taking his 3yr son for swimming and reminiscing of his childhood with me at the swimming pool.



Actually we being drifted by time without we knowing; that we are passing through the phase of living in life cycle.

By the time we realise that which only few does.We realise most it.It becomes memories and far dream of reality.

At times we can visit by virtua 4th dimension but only can experience that but we can't change any of that event or memories.However we need to return to our current life at drift of life .

This concept I realised, when I went for my recent dive trip to Komando Island, Indonesia.

Where I had to dive into strong underwater current and experience the drift for kilometres as I just maintain my buoyancy while it drift me through the deep ocean terrain.

We can't stop or return back as the current is very strong,as the drift u along the underwater - like the time in our life cycle!

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing your awesome deep underwater experience to us.Waiting more on coming days too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Symbolism of life, as we sway aimlessly perched on a leave and swaying away in the lake of life!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual Wisdom

Life Lesson From Scuba Diving

Wisdom Of Peace